Nonaipara

 

The first planting was done in 1928 by Mr S. Adamson who served at Nonaipara till 1935. This property of the then M/s Assam and Dooars Tea Company was handed over to the Goodricke Group Limited in 1977 from where it currently operates.

This beautifully located property borders the Nonai river on the East and the majestic Bhutan hills from the Northern boundary. Expertise in field and factory have ensured that this garden ranks amongst the top quality marks of Assam.

Accreditation

  • FSSC 22000 Certified
  • Rainforest Alliance Certified
  • ETP Certified

Address

Address: P.O Panerihat 784 523
Dist – Darrang, Assam